Be Part of Senior Flexonics Crumlin's Continued Success
Senior Flexonics Crumlin are an Equal Opportunities employer who is committed to creating a working environment where our people will grow and thrive. We strive to create the conditions for our employees to develop their potential in a workplace where there is respect and value for diversity and wellbeing.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Excellent Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
(Holiday’s increase with length of service)
- Free Parking
- Profit Share Scheme
- Career and Development Opportunities
- Graduate Remuneration Scheme & Training
- Flexible Working / Homeworking Policies
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health & Wellbeing Services
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Social Events
- Recognition Awards
- Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel Opportunities (role dependant)
If interested in working for Senior Flexonics Crumlin and you would like to view our current opportunities, please click the link below:
Successful Businesses are Values Driven
They support the vision and shape the culture. They are the essence of the company’s identity, its principles and its beliefs. Core values not only look at what their people do and deliver, but how they go about delivering. Our shared values provide a framework for how we work together.
Combined with clean, renewable energy sources, electric vehicles could soon make emission-free mobility a reality. We are using our wealth of knowledge to implement creative solutions, enabling our customers to maximise battery life and develop highly efficient range extender technologies.
Demand for mild, full or plug-in technology is on the rise globally, driving a requirement for multiple drive architectures. Our expertise in a vast array of applications gives our customers the flexibility to develop efficient, market leading propulsion technologies to meet this growing demand.