Senior Flexonics is the world’s leading supplier of flexible exhaust connectors. We design, Engineer and manufacture both long/soft and shorter self-supporting flex design options to meet the vehicle’s unique platform requirements. We are an established and trusted OEM supplier, supporting many of the world’s leading Land Vehicle brands. Our Engineers work closely with their respective Engineering departments to satisfy durability requirements, reduce the transfer of stress and vibration to the exhaust system/vehicle, improve Vehicle Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) with the overall goal to reduce exhaust warranty claims and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Different flex designs provide different benefits. Various constraints that determine passenger car flex design include:
- Transverse or longitudinal engine orientation
- Exhaust hanger quantity & location
- Allowable engine roll & exhaust alignment relative to engine roll axis (displacements, torsion, etc.)
- Available packaging area in vehicle exhaust
- Exhaust gas temperatures at various locations in the system
- Primary need/function for flex (i.e. durability, NVH, assembly, thermal expansion, etc.)
Specialist exhaust flex products exist for the Truck market, where customers require bespoke flex and tube assemblies. We have engineered advanced solutions to allow for longer length and bigger diameter flexible connectors, whilst meeting durability requirements.
Our mechanical or hydro formed bellows are Engineered and fabricated with the optimum combination of alloy, diameter, length, convolutions and wall thickness. Add to this our “know how” and capacity to manufacture all related components and you have the convenience and time savings of a “drop-in” type of installation.
- All Land Vehicles
- Off road
- Long / Soft Flex Element
- Self-Supporting Flex Coupling
- Specialist Truck Flex products
FLEXIBLE CONNECTORS: Click the images above to view larger images and browse the gallery.